Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bare wall leading downstairs

This is my poor little wall that is in much need of TLC. i added those frames that i bought from the thrift store (they cost me from $0.50-$1.99) & later painted black (this was before i discovered the many talents of spray paint - which, in my personal opinion, is much cooler than duck tape & that was hard to beat). Anyway those little frames have sat on the wall empty for a while partly bcz i've been lazy & in much greater part bcz my computer has been getting fixed so i haven't been able to print any pictures. I need to add two more things to that wall (or maybe rearrange the frames) & it'll be finished, but i just thought i'd share my work in progess.



if you have a bare wall leading down the stairs, you can unbare it (lol) by getting frames of different sizes, textures, and shapes and place them on the wall. the best place to buy frames at are thrift stores and yard sales. you can always spray paint them whatever color you want or sand them down and stain them. this wall by thrifty decor chick was my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment